Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Our final meeting...

Well....the year has reached its end! I cannot believe how fast it went.

You have all been such a rich blessing to me, personally, and to the leadership team. We were so grateful to have been given such a kind, generous, loving group of women to serve. You surely made it easy!!!


We pray, with everything in us, that you were transformed into a refined version of your beautiful self this year. Our intention from the beginning of the year was to love on you and trust God to teach you and encourage you in whatever way was necessary for you, through us and the MOPS ministry. He did it for me so I am trusting He did it for you, too!

We pray that you have a wonderful summer with your families, that He meets your every need (inside and out) and brings us back together in the fall.

Thanks for being my sweet companion on this adventure!

With all my love,

Sara Guilfoyle

Your MOPS Coordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment