Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Welcome Back!!!

Hi Ladies,
I am sorry our blog has not been updated since JULY! Holy Cow time flies! I have officially taken over the innerworkings of the blog and I am so out of my element. Hence the delay! So, I will do my best. :)

Welcome to another year of MOPS! We are off to a great start and are thrilled to see so many new faces in our group. (Don't worry, returners, we love you MUCH!) We hope that you are ripe and ready for all that this MOPS year has in store for you. We are!!!!

If you have any questions/concerns or thoughts, please let me know. If there is something you would like to add to our blog, please pass it on to me and I will preview and post. :)

Thanks again for joining us and please check our blog weekly for information, posts and pics. (Pics from our first two meetings coming soon!)

Love to you all!
Sara G.

No comments:

Post a Comment