Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Praise and Thanksgiving


Hi ladies,

I have had a hard time thinking about what to write on this blog entry. I have so many things going on in my life that I could write about and then it came to me - praise and Thanksgiving. Lately, I have had the opportunity to serve a wonderful family that is in need. I have been able to take them meals, watch their kids, and even clean their house.  Why when I see families struggling do I still envy others?

 It is so hard in these times to be content with what you have. But, God always reminds me and shows me the blessings he has given me - I have 3 beautiful children who are healthy, a husband who loves me and a God who loves me even more. Please remember in these times to pray and help serve those who are struggling, and then look at your own life and give God the Praise for what he has given you! God bless you and your family,

Becky


No comments:

Post a Comment